Send money from South Africa to Zimbabwe
And we'll call you back as soon as we can
Or send a 'please call me' to 0745695918
- It's Easy - just call us
- It's Fast - money can be collected instantly
- It's Cheap - 10% rates
- It's Safe - we guaruntee the transfer!
Why use Mukuru?
It's the EASIEST
To send money just call us!
It's the FASTEST
Money is instantly available for your friends and family!
It's the CHEAPEST
No more taxis. No more risk!
It's the SAFEST
Delivery is guaranteed. Sending money is easy and risk free!
Want us to call you?
- Angelica just received money | 7 seconds ago.
- Mkhululi just received money | 10 seconds ago.
- Sibongile just received money | 11 seconds ago.
- Mercy just received money | 14 seconds ago.
- Chiedza just received money | 20 seconds ago.
- Sandra just received money | 21 seconds ago.
- Rodney just received money | 21 seconds ago.
- Maurine just sent money | 23 seconds ago.
- Donati just received affiliate credit for introducing Patricia | 23 seconds ago.
- Xolisani just received money | 28 seconds ago.
- Veronica just received money | 29 seconds ago.
- Sly just received affiliate credit for introducing Tapfumabeyi | 34 seconds ago.
1. Sign up
Travel to your nearest Inter Africa branch to sign up. We understand it may be a distance to your nearest store, but once you have registered you can send money back to Zimbabwe by just calling the Inter Africa sales line: 0860MUKURU (0860685878) or 0860018555.
You MUST bring along ONE document from each category:
Category 1 - Proof Of Identity
- South African ID - you are a South African OR
- South African Passport - you are a South African OR
- Foreign Passport - you are NOT a South African OR
- Asylum papers - you have been granted asylum in South Africa OR
- ETD - Emergency Travel Document
- BI-1155 - if you have applied for regularisation, you can bring your stamped BI-1155 form, plus any photo ID
Category 2 - Proof Of Income
Category 3 - Proof Of Residency - showing your name and address on it
- Utility Bill - you have an account with electricity, telephone, television OR
- Bank Statement - you have a bank account in South AfricaOR
- Landlord's letter confirming you are staying at his/her address PLUS Utility in Landlord's name