Send money from South Africa to Zimbabwe
And we'll call you back as soon as we can
Or send a 'please call me' to 0745695918
- It's Easy - just call us
- It's Fast - money can be collected instantly
- It's Cheap - 10% rates
- It's Safe - we guaruntee the transfer!
Why use Mukuru?
It's the EASIEST
To send money just call us!
It's the FASTEST
Money is instantly available for your friends and family!
It's the CHEAPEST
No more taxis. No more risk!
It's the SAFEST
Delivery is guaranteed. Sending money is easy and risk free!
Want us to call you?
- Memory just received money | 46 seconds ago.
- Ndlovu just received money | 58 seconds ago.
- Fuyana just received money | 3 minutes ago.
- Sibonokuhle just received money | 5 minutes ago.
- Mthatshelwa just received money | 7 minutes ago.
- Enett just received money | 13 minutes ago.
- Simon just sent money | 16 minutes ago.
- a customer just received money | 16 minutes ago.
- Grace just received money | 19 minutes ago.
- Alois just received affiliate credit for introducing a customer | 19 minutes ago.
- Ebo just received money | 19 minutes ago.
- Naume just received money | 20 minutes ago.
1. Sign up
Travel to your nearest Inter Africa branch to sign up. We understand it may be a distance to your nearest store, but once you have registered you can send money back to Zimbabwe by just calling the Inter Africa sales line: 0860MUKURU (0860685878) or 0860018555.
You MUST bring along ONE document from each category:
Category 1 - Proof Of Identity
- South African ID - you are a South African OR
- South African Passport - you are a South African OR
- Foreign Passport - you are NOT a South African OR
- Asylum papers - you have been granted asylum in South Africa OR
- ETD - Emergency Travel Document
- BI-1155 - if you have applied for regularisation, you can bring your stamped BI-1155 form, plus any photo ID
Category 2 - Proof Of Income
Category 3 - Proof Of Residency - showing your name and address on it
- Utility Bill - you have an account with electricity, telephone, television OR
- Bank Statement - you have a bank account in South AfricaOR
- Landlord's letter confirming you are staying at his/her address PLUS Utility in Landlord's name