A vacancy has become available for a Call Centre Manager, based in the Mukuru Cape Town (Observatory) offices and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals.
The main purpose of the role is to manage the operation of the Call Centre in order to maximize revenue growth opportunities with a strong focus on outbound sales calls and to ensure excellent service level standards are met.
The Call Centre Manager reports directly to the Operations Executive. This position is responsible for overseeing and managing the entire call centre operation including people and systems management. They must ensure the overall functioning of the call centre and ensure quality standards are adhered to. The Call Centre Supervisor and Call Centre Team Leaders, Data Capturer and Zendesk Administrator report to this position.
The position is required to continuously monitor, evaluate and implement improvements that would contribute to revenue growth and increased customer service levels.
Internal Liaison takes place with all other departments. External liaison takes place with all external customers and 3rd party suppliers.
Duties and Responsibilities (includes but is not limited to):
• To improve and maintain customer service excellence by reducing complaints
• Provide support/advice to the Call Centre Team Leaders and Supervisor
• Drive world class customer service principles
• Resolve serious escalated complaints
• To drive overall call centre productivity and efficiency Identify areas for improvement in terms of customer service and implement changes
• Implement Call Centre best practices
• Campaign Management, reporting and prioritization aligned with Company strategic Goals
• Consult on dialler implementation and management
• Monitor call centre activities utilising Scopeserv
• Constantly drive the customer service behaviours and big ticket items
• Check weekend feedback forms to address any issues timeously
• To constantly monitor and manage the call centre systems
• Continuously monitor the call centre systems
• Identify ways to improve and add better value
• Ensure the productivity of the overall call centre as well as individual teams
• To conduct performance management functions to ensure effective running of the call centre
• Monitor individual team members performance and targets
• Prepare for and hold weekly KPI meeting with Team Leaders and Supervisor
• Coach and mentor Team Leaders and Supervisor
• 4-6 years Call Centre management experience in a customer service environment (Essential)
• Experience within a remittance / payment solutions environment (Desirable)
• Grade 12 / or equivalent (Essential)
• Degree/diploma (Essential)
• Knowledge of call centre systems and best practices
• Mukuru call center training course
• Understanding and speaking of a Zimbabwean/Malawian/other relevant language (Desirable)
• Knowledge of all Mukuru products
• Knowledge of money transfer procedures
• Knowledge of FICA regulations
• Knowledge of African currencies
• Multitasking skills
• Computer skills
• Telephone skills
• Verbal communication skills
• Selling skills
• Time management skills
• Organisational & administrative skills
• Conflict management skills
• Attention to detail
• Interpersonal skills
• Analytical skills
• Self motivated
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the Subject Heading: Call Centre Manager.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 6th July 2018.
If you do not receive any response after two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: ALL STAFF APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE WITH DUE CONSIDERATION OF THE COMPANY’S EE TARGETS