Mukuru Financial Services currently has opportunities for Sales and Support Consultants to be based at their offices in Cape Town.
It is important that applicants have a knowledge of money transfer procedures, FICA and FAIS regulations and African currencies.
It is essential that applicants are able to understand and speak a Zimbabwean / Malawian or other relevant African language.
This is a permanent position based in the Cape Town office and reports directly into the Team Leader and Call Centre Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but is not limited to):
- Assist clients with order creation and queries
- Identify and escalate issues to the relevant department via internal channels
- Answer calls and respond to Zendesk queries
- Handle customer enquiries both telephonically and via Zendesk
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Process customer orders
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Ensure that all callbacks are attended to
- Must be able to speak a Zimbabwean / Malawian / other relevant African language at a native level
- At least 6 months experience as a Call Centre Sales and Support Consultant (Essential)
- Grade 12
- Degree/Diploma (desirable)
- Mukuru call center training course
- Knowledge of money transfer procedures
- Knowledge of FICA regulations
- Knowledge of African currencies
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Knowledge of Mukuru products and platforms
- Multitasking skills
- Computer skills
- Telephone skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Time management skills
- Organizational & administrative skills
- Conflict management skills
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV and qualifications to email@example.com with the subject heading: Sales & Support Consultants by 21 June 2019.