An exciting opportunity has become available for a Team Leader in our Call Center and based in Cape Town.
The main purpose of the role is to maximise the productivity and performance of the assigned Call Centre team, ensuring the efficient running of the team and delivery of world-class customer service.
The Call Centre Team Leader reports directly to the Call Centre Supervisor. This position is responsible for supervising the day to day functioning of the call centre operations. The Sales and Support Consultants report to this position, supporting the staff with escalated customer complaints and queries. They monitor staff performance, conduct weekly staff information sessions, and coach staff when required.
Internal Liaison takes place with the Digital Support Team, Payment Relations and Vas Teams. External liaison takes place with all external clients contacting the Call Centre.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to:
- To improve and maintain customer service excellence by reducing complaints
- Provide support/advice to the Customer Service Consultants
- To ensure the contact centre equipment is working effectively
- Escalate any issues to the relevant teams e.g IT
- To compile and submit weekly and monthly reports
- Capture relevant information onto spreadsheets
- Analyse the reports in order to make recommendation for improvements
- To monitor call centre systems
- To uphold the company brand
- Provide professional customer service at all times
- To perform general people management functions
- To conduct performance management functions to ensure effective running of the contact centre
- Monitor individual team members performance and targets
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Degree/diploma (desirable)
- Mukuru call center training course
- Understanding and speaking of a Zimbabwean/Malawian /other relevant languages (Desirable)
- 1 year Sales and Support Consultant experience (Essential)
- Knowledge of money transfer procedures
- Knowledge of FICA regulations
- Knowledge of African currencies
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Multitasking skills
- Computer skills
- Typing skills
- Telephone skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Selling skills
- Time management skills
- Organisational & administrative skills
- Conflict management skills
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
Kindly send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, with the subject heading: Call Center Team Leader
The closing date for applications is Thursday 12th September 2019. If you do not receive a response after two weeks from application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: ALL STAFF APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE WITH DUE CONSIDERATION OF THE COMPANY’S EE TARGETS