A great opportunity has become available for Sales and Support Consultants in our Call Center. The main purpose of the role is to provide exceptional customer service and assistance with money transfer orders and related queries to promote and support customer loyalty to the Mukuru brand.
The Sales and Support Consultant reports directly to the Call Centre Team Leader. This position is responsible for taking in-coming calls from current and prospective customers, as well as making call-backs. The Sales and Support Consultant must obtain the relevant information and provide assistance to existing customers by either creating an order or loading a ticket on the Zen desk. They provide assistance to new customers with account creation. The Sales and Support Consultant is also responsible for promoting new products to customers.
Internal Liaison takes place with the Digital Support Team, Payment Relations and VAS Teams. External liaison takes place with all external customers contacting the Call Centre.
Duties and responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- To assist customers who call the Mukuru call centre
- To call back customers who have requested call-backs
- To create orders on the system on behalf of the customers
- To coordinate meetings for new account creation
- To assist new customers from the UK in creating accounts
- To promote new and additional products to customers
Minimum Requirements :
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Degree/diploma (desirable)
- Mukuru call center training course
- Understanding and speaking of a Zimbabwean/Malawian/Mozambican/Zambian/Bangladesh/Pakistani or other relevant Language (essential)
- 6 months Customer Service Experience
- Call center experience (Desirable)
- Knowledge of money transfer procedures
- Knowledge of FICA regulations
- Knowledge of African currencies
- Multi tasking
- Computer skills
- Typing skills
- Verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Organisational and administrative skills
Kindly send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject heading: Sales and Support Consultant
The closing date for applications is Thursday 12th September 2019. If you do not receive a response after two weeks from application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: ALL STAFF APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE WITH DUE CONSIDERATION OF THE COMPANY’S EE TARGETS