Mukuru Financial Services currently has opportunities for Controllers to be based at their offices in Cape Town.
It is important that applicants have a knowledge of money transfer procedures, FICA and FAIS regulations and African currencies.
It is essential that applicants are able to understand and speak a Zimbabwean / Malawian or other relevant African language.
This is a permanent position based in the Cape Town office and reports directly into the Team Leader and Call Centre Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but is not limited to):
- Daily resolution of Mukuru Card Zendesk queries
- Processing unallocated payments
- Assisting clients, employers and various stakeholder groups via email and telephonically with various queries
- Facilitate, solve work problems, and participate in the work of the team
- Attend to various ad hoc Mukuru Card enquiries including statements, account confirmations and balance enquiries
- Handling client complaints and suggestions
- Debit Claim Support: Identifying claims, assisting with claim form completion, Claim form assessment and submission
- Must be able to speak a Zimbabwean / Malawian / other relevant African language at a native level
- At least 6 months experience as a Call Centre Sales and Support Consultant (Essential)
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Degree/Diploma (desirable)
- Mukuru call centre training course successfully completed
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Knowledge of Mukuru products and platforms
- Excellent knowledge of Mukuru Card services
- Ability to work under pressure in a high paced environment
- Ability to collaborate and share knowledge and information
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work individually / in a team / both
- Willingness to constantly learn new skills
- Willingness to keep up with changing trends
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet urgent deadlines
- Service focused
- Deadline focused
- Honesty and Integrity
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading: Controllers by 21 June 2019.