An opportunity exists for a Booth Supervisor to join our company. This position will be based in Zambia.
The purpose of this role is to ensure effective running of the Booths.
The Booth Supervisor reports directly to the Agent Team Lead.
This position is responsible for ensuring that booths are running effectively and efficiently. They are required to carry out daily site visits, audit stock levels and monitor the operating hours of the booths. The Booth Supervisor must ensure all relevant information is timeously disseminated to all Tellers and identify training needs for the Tellers. The Tellers report directly to this position.
Internal Liaison takes place with the booth staff. External liaison takes place with external customers.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but is not limited to):
- To carry out daily site visits to the various Booths
- Create and implement schedule for booth visits
- Monitor the appearance of each booth and ensure each booth is maintained according to Mukuru standards
- Monitor booth staff performance and identify areas requiring training
- Provide training and coaching to the booth staff as required
- To ensure booths are operating effectively
- Report on any fraudulent activities
- To audit stock levels at the booths
- To share knowledge and information with the Booth staff
- To manage own professional and self-development
- Grade 12 /or equivalent (Essential)
- Mukuru Forex Consultant training course (Essential)
- Must remain current and competent by passing tests and assignments (Essential)
- Understanding and speaking of a local language (Essential)
- 1 year Booth Teller experience (Essential)
- Supervisory experience (Desirable)
- Knowledge of foreign currencies
- Knowledge of FICA regulations
- Knowledge of exchange control regulations
- Knowledge of auditing booths
- Computer skills
- Telephone skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Organisational & administrative skills
- Attention to detail
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the Subject Heading: Booth Supervisor
The closing date for applications is Wednesday, 13th November 2019.
If you do not receive any response after two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.