We have 22 exciting opportunities for Booth Tellers to join our company. These positions will be based in Copperbelt and Lusaka
The main purpose of this role is to provide remittance disbursement services in a professional and efficient manner.
The Booth Teller reports directly to the Booth Supervisor.
This position is responsible for processing remittance transactions in an accurate and professional way. They are required to carry out remittance operations in a legally compliant manner by checking the integrity of the documents provided and identify potential fraudulent documents.
Internal Liaison takes place with the Booth staff. External liaison takes place with external customers.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but is not limited to):
- To process remittance transactions accurately
- To ensure correct and valid documentation in provided by customers in order to ensure legal compliance
- To manage own stock to ensure accurate balancing
- To provide customer support
- To maintain current knowledge of foreign exchange
- To uphold the company brand
- To manage own professional and self-development
- Grade 12 / or equivalent (Essential)
- Mukuru Forex Consultant training course (Essential)
- Must remain current and competent by passing tests and assignments (Essential)
- Understanding and speaking of a local language (Essential)
- 1 year Customer Service Consultant experience (Essential)
- Cash handling experience (Desirable)
- Knowledge of foreign currencies
- Knowledge of FICA regulations
- Knowledge of exchange control regulations
- Computer skills
- Telephone skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Organisational & administrative skills
- Attention to detail
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your CV to jobs@mukurucom, with the Subject: Booth Teller (Copperbelt)
The closing date for applications is Wednesday, 13th November 2019.
If you do not receive any response after two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.