Drive everything related to the Data Warehouse. You will be owner of the information housed within the data warehouse and the processes that populate the warehouse daily.
• Ownership of the data warehouse and integrity of all information loaded into it
• Mentor team members and able to develop better understanding of data warehousing
• Understanding of business requirements and able to translate into data warehouse designs
• Development of reports for various departments – includes working close with stakeholders to determine the requirements
• Responsible for accuracy and technical integrity of BI solutions
• Self-starter able to deal directly with senior management
• 3 Year Degree (Business Science, B.Com Finance, Mathematics or IT Related).
• 2 to 4 years working experience within the BI field.
• Knowledge of BI concepts and architecture.
• Knowledge of ETL and data analysis with focus on data integrity.
• Experience in report building.
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated team player.
• Able to work unsupervised
• Able to communicate complex concepts to stakeholders
• AWS Redshift, Bash, MySQL an advantage.