Mukuru Africa (Pty) Ltd will be conducting interviews for Corridor Champions. It is important that applicants have a knowledge of money transfer procedures, FICA and FAIS regulations and African currencies. It is essential that applicants are able to understand and speak a Zimbabwean/Malawian/other relevant African language. Please refer to our website for detailed job descriptions and requirements for the various roles at www.mukuru.com
Our Corridor Champions will be driving sales and customer activation in the following corridors:
The main purpose of the role is to oversee all the salespeople in their remit, primarily through the management of the service providers, in order to grow the Mukuru customer base, the conversion rate and the transactional volume in a specific corridor.
The Corridor Sales Supervisor reports directly to the Sales Operations Supervisor. This position is responsible for ensuring that the entire corridor has all the required resources in order to promote Mukuru services, sign up new customers, increase conversions and overall transactional volume. The Corridor Sales Supervisor is responsible and accountable for the overall effective functioning of the Sales teams in all areas and regions of that corridor. They are also responsible for monitoring the performance and targets of the corridor.
Internal liaison takes place with Marketing, new Agents and Agent Support Consultants. External liaison takes place with customers
Duties and responsibilities (includes but is not limited to):
- To oversee the sales and targets nationally to ensure the customer base grows
- To develop awareness of the Mukuru brand and services
- To scout out and investigate feasibility of potential new locations for info centers
- To increase amount of conversions per month as well as the total amount of rands remitted to corridor
- To carry out inspections to ensure the efficient running of info centers
- To create and submit weekly reports
- To conduct general people management functions to ensure the effective running of the corridor
- Grade 12 / or equivalent (Desirable)
- 2 year’s Sales Supervisor experience in a relevant region / corridor (Essential)
- Fluency in at least one of the languages relevant to the region / corridor eg. Mozambique – Portuguese; Tsonga; Nigeria – Yoruba/Igbo/Hausa is essential.
- Valid drivers license (Essential)
Additional Skills and Competencies:
- Computer skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Selling skills
- Interpersonal skills
- People Management and development skills
Applicants are requested to send their CV`s to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the position in the subject line by no later than 21 June 2019.