Mukuru Africa (Pty) Ltd will be conducting interviews for Customer Service Representatives. It is important that applicants have a knowledge of money transfer procedures, FICA and FAIS regulations and African currencies. It is essential that applicants are able to understand and speak a Zimbabwean/Malawian/other relevant African language.
The Customer Service Representative reports directly to the Branch Manager. This position is responsible for processing foreign exchange transactions in an accurate and professional manner. They are required to carry out transactions in a legally compliant manner by checking the integrity of the documents provided, identify potential fraudulent documents and suspicious transactions. Internal liaison takes place with the branch staff. External liaison also takes place with external customers.
- 1 year experience as a Customer Service Representative (Essential)
- Grade 12 (Essential)
- Foreign exchange experience (Desirable)
- Knowledge of Foreign currencies
- Knowledge of FICA regulations
- Knowledge of Exchange Control regulations
- Knowledge of ICFX system
- Must remain current and competent by passing tests and assignments (Essential)
- Computer skills
- Telephone skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational & administrative skills
- Attention to detail
Applicants are requested to send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the position in the subject line by no later than 21 June 2019.