The Mukuru Sales Department Team has exciting opportunity for new team members to join them as Regional Sales Supervisor.
The main purpose of the role is to manage the Area Sales Supervisors in specific regions in order to grow the Mukuru customer base.
The Regional Sales Supervisor reports directly to the National Sales Supervisor. This position is responsible for ensuring that the Area Sales Supervisors have all the information and documents they need in order to promote Mukuru services and sign up new customers. The Regional Sales Supervisor is responsible and accountable for all Sales Representatives and Information Officers in their region. The Regional Sales Supervisor ensures that new
Sales Reps and Information Officers are activated. They are also responsible for scouting out new areas and new locations for Info Centers.
Internal Liaison takes place with Marketing, new Agents and Agent Support Consultants. External liaison takes place with customers.
Duties and Responsibilities (includes but is not limited to):
- To oversee the sales and targets of their assigned region
- Provide advice and guidance to Area Sales Supervisors
- Obtain and monitor regional sales stats from Head Office
- Motivate Areas Sales Supervisors to work towards sales targets
- Activate new Agents for regions when needed
- Arrange and oversee promotions taking place in area
- Keep track of various expenses and ensure all receipts are submitted timeously
- To develop awareness of the Mukuru brand and services
- Ensure sufficient stock of flyers and pamphlets are available for Agents at all times
- Explain to potential customers what Mukuru does and how transfers work
- Provide potential customers with the various locations where money can be sent
- To identify and investigate feasibility of potential new locations for info centers
- To carry out inspections to ensure the efficient running of info centers
- To create and submit weekly reports
- To conduct general people management functions to ensure the effective running of the region
- Resolve HR and IR issues for all sales staff within assigned region
- Resolve escalated queries
- Source new recruits for Sales Reps and Information Officers
- Complete all required documentation and ensure contracts are in place for new staff
- Ensure all new staff have sufficient training before commencing employment
- Grade 12 / or equivalent (Essential)
- Understanding and speaking of French,Lingala/Portuguese/other relevant language (Desirable)
- 1 – 2 years experience as a Mukuru Area Sales Supervisor (Essential)
- Knowledge of Mukuru products and services
- Knowledge of FICA and CPA regulations
Additional Skills and Competencies:
- Mobile telephone (and app) skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Selling skills
- Interpersonal skills
- People Management and development skills
Kindly send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Monday, 20th May 2019 with the subject heading: Regional Sales Supervisor
If you do not receive a response after two weeks from application please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: ALL STAFF APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE WITH DUE CONSIDERATION OF THE COMPANY’S EE TARGETS