We are looking to appoint a Group Treasury Manager to lead the development and management of the Company’s treasury function. This candidate will be a commercially astute treasury professional with a background ideally within a remittance company or bank. Reporting directly to the CFO, you will lead a team of six and be responsible for all treasury related matters across the Group, working with other members of the senior management team to contribute to the achievement of the Company’s general business objectives.
Duties Include :
- Understanding the nature and extent of financial and operational risks (from a treasury perspective) at each of the business locations.
- Deliver and maintain committed and uncommitted local bank facilities appropriate to meet the short term and long-term needs of the business in a priority debt friendly manner.
- Develop cash flow forecasting tools to optimise Group funds
- Manage & optimise working capital across the Mukuru network
- Source best in market rates
- Ensure optimal funding to payout partners
- Perform a strategic review of the functionality of the current system and consider whether fit for purpose
- Redesign of treasury reporting processes with a focus on efficient and effective processes with minimal manual intervention
- To assist with ad hoc projects as determined by the CFO
- At least 7 years’ experience of front office Treasury
- BCom or similar finance degree
- Experience of running a front office team preferred, with knowledge of rating agencies, bank relationships, funding and investments, risk management and cash management.
- Treasury qualification such as AMCT or MCT desirable.
- Proven people management experience.
- Proven understanding of back office treasury systems and processes.
Kindly send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org