A new opportunity is available for an Agent Support Team Leader to join our Sales Team based in Cape Town.
The purpose of this role is to oversee and manage the activities of the Agent Support team as well as provide support and assistance to the Sales NAV and Verifications teams when required.
The Agent Support Team Leader reports directly to the Sales Operations Manager.
This position is responsible for ensuring the duties of the Agent Support team are carried out effectively and managing team efficiency, administration, and communication. They are also responsible for providing backup support to other sales teams when required. The Agent Support Officers report directly to this position.
Internal Liaison takes place with the Sales Consultants. External liaison takes place with external customers.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but is not limited to):
- To manage the Agent Support team and ensure the team functions are carried out effectively
- To coordinate administrative functions for the Agent Support function
- Ensure the Agent location master document is maintained and updated
- Carry out effective training of new Agents
- To provide support to Agents who require assistance
- To provide sales support to the UK Agent team
- To support other sales teams when require
- To uphold the company brand
- Give information based on the training received
- To conduct general people management functions to ensure the effective running of the team
- Complete performance management activities and reviews with direct reports
- Coach and mentor direct reports
- Complete required HR administrative processes for the team, including annual and sick leave approval
- To manage own professional and self-development
- Grade 12 / or equivalent
- Degree/diploma (Desirable)
- Mukuru call center training course
- 2 years’ experience in a call centre environment (Essential)
- Supervisory / management experience (Essential)
- Knowledge of money transfer procedures
- Knowledge of FICA regulations
- Knowledge of African currencies
- Knowledge of NAV and Verifications systems
- Knowledge of training methodology
- Computer skills
- Typing skills
- Telephone skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Organisational & administrative skills
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject heading: Agent Support Team Leader
If you do not receive a response after two weeks from application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: ALL STAFF APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE WITH DUE CONSIDERATION OF THE COMPANY’S EE TARGETS