An exciting opportunity is available for an AML Payments Administrator to join our AML Team, based in Cape Town.
The main purpose of this role is to conduct required compliance checks on various platforms and aggregator orders as well as provide support to the AML team.
The position reports to the Head of Anti Money Laundering.
This position is also responsible for conducting compliance checks on UK orders that must be manually confirmed. In addition, compliance checks must be conducted on Money Trans orders that breach threshold. This person will need to provide Saturday morning support to the Watchlist Administrator twice a month.
Internal liaison takes place with the compliance team. External liaison is limited.
Duties and Responsibilities (includes but is not limited to):
• To run Compliance checks on all UK orders that need to be manually confirmed in Card Shark
• Ensure all required KYC documents are accurate
• Verify Debit/Credit cards
• Understand Card Shark scoring guide
• Liaise with Contact Centre teams and provide information regarding the orders
• Manage the Skype and Whatsapp communications regarding manual UK orders
• Confirm orders accurately
• To run compliance checks on Money Trans orders that breach a limit collected at branches
• Receive email alerts and respond accordingly
• Check customer KYC documents are accurate
• Check customer transaction history for red flags and approve if possible
• If unable to approve, notify branch staff of what information will be required by the customer for reconsideration
• When requested information is received, approve if possible or escalate to Forensics Team for further investigation
• Provide support to the Watchlist Administrator for 2 Saturdays a month from 08h00-13h00 to fill responsibility as well as provide support to the Watchlist by assisting with Whitelisting of Watchlist hits
• Grade 12 or equivalent (Essential)
• 1 year’s administrative experience (Essential) In compliance / AML (Desirable) In an FSB regulated business (Desirable)
• Knowledge of administrative procedures
• Knowledge of AML and compliance
• Knowledge of regulatory bodies reporting platforms
• Knowledge of AML reports
• Attention to detail
• Computer skills
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Organizational & administrative skills
• Exceptional data capturing skills
• Decision making required
• Problem solving
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your CV to email@example.com, with the Subject: AML Payments Administrator
If you do not receive any response after two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: ALL STAFF APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE WITH DUE CONSIDERATION OF THE COMPANY’S EE TARGETS