An opportunity exists for a Branch Manager to join Mukuru. This position is based in Maseru.
The purpose of the role is to ensure foreign exchange services are provided in a professional and efficient manner.
The Branch Manager reports directly to the Regional Manager.
This position is responsible for ensuring that the Forex Consultants are able to process foreign exchange transactions in an accurate and professional way. The Forex Consultants and the Mukuru Ambassadors report directly to this position. They are required to manage the safes and the control incoming and outgoing money. They are the first point of resolving customer as well as staff issues.
Internal Liaison takes place with the branch staff. External liaison takes place with external customers.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but is not limited to):
- To manage the overall branch operations to ensure the smooth running of the branch
- To manage the opening and closing of the safes to ensure stock is kept safe and secure at all times
- To issue additional stock to consultants are required throughout the day
- To manage the safe’s stock to ensure money is safely controlled and sufficient funds are available when required
- To resolve customer queries and complaints in a professional and timeously manner
- To oversee the duties of the Forex Consultants and provide assistance when required
- To provide assistance to customers to resolve their queries timeously
- To maintain current knowledge of foreign exchange and ICFX system
- Grade 12/ or equivalent (Essential)
- Understanding and speaking of Sesetho (Essential)
- 3 years Forex Consultant Experience (Essential)
- Knowledge of foreign exchange
- Knowledge of exchange control regulations
- Knowledge of MLPCA regulations
- Knowledge of money laundering
- Knowledge of Reserve Bank regulations
- Knowledge of Branch management
- Knowledge of HR principles
- Multitasking skills
- Computer skills
- Telephone skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Organisational & administrative skills
- Conflict management skills
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Heading: Branch Manager
If you do not receive any response after two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: ALL STAFF APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE WITH DUE CONSIDERATION OF THE COMPANY’S EE TARGETS