Mukuru has an exciting opportunity available for a Branch Teller to join our team. Please note that this role is on a 6-month fixed term contract basis only and based in Gaborone.
The main purpose of this role is to provide foreign exchange services in a professional and efficient manner.
The Branch Teller reports directly to the Country Manager.
This position is responsible for processing foreign exchange transactions in an accurate and professional way. They are required to carry out transactions in a legally complaint manner by checking the integrity of the documents provided and identify potential fraudulent documents.
Internal Liaison takes place with the branch staff. External Liaison takes place with external customers.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but is not limited to:
• To process foreign exchange transactions accurately
• To ensure correct and valid documentation in provided by customers in order to ensure legal compliance
• To manage own stock to ensure accurate balancing
• To maintain current knowledge of foreign exchange and ICFX system
• To uphold the company brand
• To manage own professional and self-development
• Grade 12 / or equivalent (Essential)
• Mukuru Forex Consultant training course (Essential)
• Must remain current and competent by passing tests and assignments (Essential)
• 1-year Customer Service Consultant experience (Essential)
• Foreign exchange experience (Desirable)
• Knowledge of foreign currencies
• Knowledge of Botswana Reserve bank Regulations
• Knowledge of ICFX system
• Computer skills
• Telephone skills
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Organisational & administrative skills
• Attention to detail
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your CV to email@example.com, with the Subject Heading: Branch Teller (Fixed Term)
If you do not receive any response after two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: ALL STAFF APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE WITH DUE CONSIDERATION OF THE COMPANY’S EE TARGETS