An opportunity is available for a Contact Centre Supervisor to join our World Class Contact Centre based in Cape Town.
The purpose of this role is to maximise the productivity and performance of the Contact Centre Team Leaders, ensuring the efficient running of the Contact Centre operation.
The Contact Centre Supervisor reports directly to the Contact Centre Manager.
This position is responsible for supervising the day to day functioning of the contact centre operations. The Team Leaders report to this position, supporting the staff with escalated customer complaints and queries. They monitor staff performance, conduct weekly staff information sessions, and coach staff when required.
Internal Liaison takes place with the Digital Support Team, Payment Relations and Vas Teams. External liaison takes place with all external clients contacting the Contact Centre.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but is not limited to):
• To coach and mentor Contact Centre Team Leaders to continually improve contact centre operations
• Identify areas for development and upskill Team Leaders as required
• Monitor and ensure that standards are being upheld in terms of KPIs
• Carry out Team Leader assessments and give constructive feedback
• To improve and maintain customer service excellence in all contact centre teams
• Resolve escalated complaints that are unresolved by Team Leaders
• Identify areas for improvement in terms of customer service and implement changes
• To carry out weekly calibration sessions with the Team Leaders
• To ensure the contact centre equipment is working effectively
• To compile and submit weekly and monthly reports
• Ensure all information is included on weekly and monthly reports (including Team Dynamics, Themes, KPI’s etc.)
• To monitor contact centre systems
• To uphold the company brand
• Give information based on the training received and maintain knowledge of all company products
• To perform general people management functions
• Coach and mentor staff when required
• To conduct performance management functions to ensure effective running of the contact centre
• Ensure all staff attend required training courses for new products
• Grade 12 or equivalent
• Degree/diploma (Desirable)
• Mukuru call center training course
• Understanding and speaking of a Zimbabwean/Malawian / other relevant language (Desirable)
• 1-year call centre experience (Essential)
• Knowledge of money transfer procedures
• Knowledge of FICA regulations
• Knowledge of African currencies
• Knowledge of customer service principles
• Multitasking skills
• Computer skills
• Typing skills
• Telephone skills
• Verbal communication skills
• Time management skills
• Organisational & administrative skills
• Conflict management skills
• Attention to detail
• Interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your CV to email@example.com, with the Subject Heading: Contact Centre Supervisor
If you do not receive any response after two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: ALL STAFF APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE WITH DUE CONSIDERATION OF THE COMPANY’S EE TARGETS