An exciting opportunity exists for a Contact Centre & Support Agent to join our World Class Contact Centre in Cape Town.
The main purpose of this role is to liaise with Agents and resolve any queries relating to applications, payments and account discrepancies to ensure customers can easily transact.
This role would suit an experienced and customer service orientated person, with face-to-face customer service skills. In this role you will be a customer service champion and need to display fantastic communication skills and remain accountable and self-motivated in order to best serve your customer.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but is not limited to):
• Work as part of a team within the Contact Centre to achieve our goal of providing world class service to our valued customers and consumers
• Resoling customer complaints and queries by phone, email, Facebook and Whatsapp via Salesforce
• Troubleshooting customer problems and providing information and solutions
• Make outbound calls to resolve account issues
• Manage the pipeline of all new business and expansion applications across the full application cycle utilizing a number of platforms like Salesforce, Qlikview and Blue Admin
• Create, activate and terminate accounts across various platforms
• Work with the credit team to implement corrective action for delinquent agents and inactive outlets
• Challenge current methods of service and identifying or recommending changes where appropriate
• Assist and support the team with all inbound / outbound and admin requirements as and when requested by Team Leads
• To uphold and positively promote the company brand
• To manage own professional and self-development
• Grade 12 / or equivalent (Essential)
• Degree/Diploma (Desirable)
• 6 months experience as a Contact Centre Consultant (Essential)
• A minimum of 6 months experience with Salesforce Software (Essential)
• Knowledge of money transfer procedures
• Knowledge customer care services
• Knowledge of systems
• Knowledge of AML practices
• Attention to detail
• Organisational & Administrative skills
• Time management skills
• Computer skills
• Typing skills
• Telephone skills
• Verbal and Written communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the Subject: Contact Centre & Support Agent
If you do not receive any response after two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: ALL STAFF APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE WITH DUE CONSIDERATION OF THE COMPANY’S EE TARGETS