An awesome opportunity exists for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team based in Cape Town.
The purpose of this role is primarily to assist with growing our digital footprint across all our corridors. The responsibilities include managing multiple social media pages, manage the execution of digital competitions, conduct digital research on trends and competitors, assist with email marketing campaigns, and identify ways to expand and enhance the business.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator reports to the Digital Marketing Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but is not limited to):
- Content creation and social media management
- Track social media spend
- Execute digital competitions
- Conduct digital research on trends and competitors
- Assist with the execution of email marketing campaigns to customers, partners and staff
- Identify opportunities to expand Mukuru’s digital footprint
- Assist in managing the content website.
- Keep abreast of remittance developments within the money transfer service industry
- Create reports
- Grade 12 or equivalent (Essential)
- Degree / Diploma or equivalent in Marketing, Communication, or related field (Desirable)
- Proven 2-4 years’ experience in Digital Marketing / Advertising (Essential)
- Financial / Foreign Exchange / Money transfer Industry experience (Desirable)
- Knowledge of foreign exchange principles
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory and statutory requirements
- Experience in targeting African and UK markets (Desirable)
- Computer skills in Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft office and Outlook
- Social Media savvy
- Marketing automation skills
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on major search engines
- Analytical skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Time management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the Subject: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not receive any response after two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: ALL STAFF APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE WITH DUE CONSIDERATION OF THE COMPANY’S EE TARGETS