7 new opportunities are available for Number and Verifications (NAV) Officers to join our team. Please note that these roles are on a 6-month fixed term contract basis and based in Cape Town.
The main purpose of this position is to ensure the accuracy and completeness of FICA documentation received from new customers as well as
process number change requests.
The NAV Officer reports directly to the NAV Team Leader.
This position is responsible for checking and verifying information gathered from new customers in order to open accounts. Successful candidates are required to check the integrity of the documents provided and identify potential fraudulent documents. The position is also required to update customer contact information (telephone number changes).
Internal Liaison takes place with the Agent Consultants and the Call Centre. External liaison takes place with external customers.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but is not limited to):
• Verify documentation and information supplied by customers when signing up for new accounts
• Complete the electronic verification process
• Process requests for contact number changes and pin resets
• Uphold the company brand
• To manage own professional and self-development
• Grade 12 or equivalent (Essential)
• Degree/diploma (Desirable)
• Mukuru call center training course
• Understanding and speaking of a Zimbabwean/Malawian/other relevant language (Essential)
• 6 months Customer Service Consultant experience (Essential)
• Knowledge of money transfer procedures
• Knowledge of FICA regulations
• Computer skills
• Typing skills
• Telephone skills
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Organisational & administrative skills
• Attention to detail
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the Subject Heading: NAV Officer
If you do not receive any response after two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: ALL STAFF APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE WITH DUE CONSIDERATION OF THE COMPANY’S EE TARGETS