An opportunity has become available for a Contact Centre and Payment Operations Specialist to join our Operations team based in Cape Town.
The purpose of this role is to prioritise all customer orders in the Chinese corridor and process the orders on the same day as per the company service level agreement.
The Operations Specialist reports directly to the Payment Operations and Contact Centre Supervisors and will also work closely with the Business Development Manager for the Chinese corridor.
This position is responsible for liaising with Pay-In, Pay-Out partners and Mukuru departments in resolving any payment related queries as well as taking in-coming calls from current and prospective customers and making call-backs.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but is not limited to):
• To create orders on the system on behalf of the customer
• To call back customers who have requested call-backs
• To resolve Pay-In and Pay-out partner queries queries
• Ensure all tickets are actioned (resolved or noted) within the SLA given by Supervisor
• Ensure due diligence/investigations are completed in accordance with SOP specifications
• To ensure business continuity at all times
• Own the communication with customer and stakeholder within the SLA of the business continuity process
• To manage, control and assign user access to the pay-out system
• To uphold the company brand
• Always provide professional customer service and give information based on the training received
• Maintain knowledge of all company products
• To promote new and additional products to customers
• To manage own professional and self-development
• Grade 12 / or equivalent (Essential)
• Degree/diploma (Desirable)
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand Chinese (Essential)
• 1 Customer Service Consultant experience (Essential)
• Experience working in a Chinese speaking work environment (Essential)
• 6 months experience with Valtari Software (Desirable)
• Knowledge of money transfer procedures
• Knowledge of online banking
• Knowledge of Mukuru products
• Knowledge of AML practices
• Knowledge of Chinese culture
• Computer skills
• Typing skills
• Telephone skills
• Verbal and Written communication skills
• Time management skills
• Organisational & administrative skills
• Attention to detail
• Sales/Converting skills
• Attention to detail
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your CV to email@example.com, with the Subject Heading: Contact Centre and Payment Operations Specialist
If you do not receive any response after two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: ALL STAFF APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE WITH DUE CONSIDERATION OF THE COMPANY’S EE TARGET