Awesome new opportunities have become available for Virtual Sales and Support Consultants to join Mukuru’s World Class Contact Centre based in Cape Town.
The main purpose of this position is to provide exceptional customer service and assistance with money transfer orders and related queries to promote and support customer loyalty to the Mukuru brand. The Virtual Sales and Support Consultant reports directly to the Contact Centre Team Leader.
As a Virtual Sales and Support Consultant you will be responsible for taking incoming calls from current and prospective customers, as well as making call-backs and assisting customers with order creation. The Virtual Sales and Support Consultant is also responsible for promoting new products to new and existing customers.
Internal Liaison takes place with the Digital Support Team, Payment Relations and VAS Teams. External liaison takes place with all external customers contacting the Contact Centre.
Virtual Sales and Support Consultants are expected to work from a home location approved by Mukuru for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the Virtual Sales and Support Consultant to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and a ‘work-like’ environment at their home location so they are able to deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality to our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities (includes but is not limited to):
• To assist customers who call the Mukuru contact centre
• Manage own system by prioritizing calls
• Accurately create tickets on the zen desk for queries that must be escalated
• To call back customers who have requested call-backs
• Identify the customer’s needs and either create an order or capture a ticket on the zen desk
• Ensure all information is accurately captured onto the system
• To create orders on the system on behalf of the customers
• To coordinate meetings for new account creation
• Provide the new customer with all relevant information about the card and what is required to open an account
• To assist new customers from the UK in creating accounts
• To promote new and additional products to customers
• To uphold the company brand
• To manage own professional and self-development
• Grade 12 or equivalent
• Degree/Diploma (Desirable)
• Mukuru call centre training course
• Understanding and speaking of English and one of the following languages -Sotho/Bemba/Portuguese/Chewa (Essential)
• 6 months Customer Service experience
• Contact Centre experience (Desirable)
• Knowledge of money transfer procedures
• Knowledge of FICA regulations
• Knowledge of African currencies
• Multitasking skills
• Computer skills
• Typing skills
• Telephone skills
• Verbal communication skills
• Selling skills
• Time management skills
• Organisational & administrative skills
• Conflict management skills
• Attention to detail
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your CV to email@example.com with the Subject Heading: Virtual Sales and Support Consultant
If you do not receive any response after two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.