An exciting opportunity is available for a Contact Centre Trainer to join our HR & Training team based in Cape Town.
The purpose of this position is to facilitate the learning of both new hires and tenured employees with a primary focus on driving business growth objectives for the Contact Centre.
The Contact Centre Trainer will report directly to the Training and Development Manager.
The successful candidate acts as a liaison between the Contact Centre and Training Department, supporting all onboarding, product and skills training across the various departments in the Contact Centre, including but not limited to Numbers and Verifications, Payment Relations, Digital Support, Virtual Support, Outbound Sales, etc. This role will require travel for up to 35% of the time, between the various departments / locations.
Internal liaison takes place with internal staff. External liaison is limited but may be required from time to time.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but is not limited to):
- Compile effective and engaging training programs
- Develop creative training material that covers the key concepts/knowledge areas within the Contact Centre
- Revise, realign and/or define the Standard Operating Procedures (In- & Outbound) within the CC for both training & operational support purposes
- Formulate the full scope of a training course including instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, demonstrations, conferences, meetings and/or workshops
- Develop assessments to assess trainees understanding of the training initiative and regularly report to managers on performance while identifying trends for future improvements
- Identify any gaps related to training changes/requirements and develop the appropriate training interventions / roll-out strategy in new product/process/system deployments as it affects the Contact Centre
- Conduct training courses in a professional and effective manner
- Prepare facilitators through train the trainer sessions ensuring that the delivery of content aligns with expectations, as and when may be required
- Conduct post-training assessments and analysis to evaluate effectiveness of the training provided
- Conduct training for external parties
- To work collaboratively with various stakeholders and teams across the Mukuru Group
- To perform assessments and evaluations to assess the effectiveness of training initiatives
- Develop interventions that assists employees with problems concerning how to perform specific tasks related to their positions
- Develop and maintain monitoring and/or evaluation strategies to ensure trainees are performing job duties according to procedures for pre-determined quality assurance standards
- Co-ordinate regular calibration sessions in the Contact Centre to identify any gaps or requirements for job specific training interventions
- To manage own professional and self-development
- Grade 12 or equivalent (Essential)
- Qualification in Training, Learning & Development or Teaching (Essential)
- Degree in HR related field (Desirable)
- Train-the-trainer / Assessor / Moderator certification (Desirable)
- 2 years training and facilitation experience in a Contact Centre environment, either as a Trainer, Supervisor or Manager (Essential)
- Classroom training experience required
- Creative design skills & the ability to tell a story
- Knowledge of training methodologies
- Knowledge of Mukuru products
- Knowledge of Mukuru systems
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Knowledge of PayIn and PayOut partners
- Knowledge of classroom training best practice, methodologies, and techniques
- Knowledge of design and interactive story telling
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Written & verbal communication skills
- Planning & Organising skills
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Analysis and judgement
- Time management skills
- Organisational & administrative skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Coaching skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your CV to [email protected], with the Subject: Contact Centre Trainer
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not receive any response after two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: ALL STAFF APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE WITH DUE CONSIDERATION OF THE COMPANY’S EE TARGETS