THE EASY WAY TO SAVE AND TRANSACT
With your Mukuru Card you can:
There’s Mukuru For That!
Watch this video to see how the Mukuru Card is the answer to your daily needs
Get Started in 5 Easy Steps
Choose where to collect your Mukuru Card
- Click & Collect at selected Clicks branches
- Mukuru Branches
- Mukuru Agent
Link your Mukuru Card
- Follow the activation instructions received with your Mukuru Card
Activate your Mukuru Card
- To activate your Mukuru Card, deposit at least R100 onto your card
- Click here to find out how to top-up your card
Enjoy all the great features
- You must sign the back of the card in ink immediately when you receive it.
- When using POS devices, always check that the card returned to you is yours.
- Report lost or stolen cards or those not returned by calling 086 001 8555. Similarly, if your PIN has been compromised, stop your card immediately.
- Only enter your PIN when prompted to do so by the POS device.
- Do not disclose your PIN number/s to anyone. To reset your USSD secret PIN, call 086 001 8555 or chat to a consultant on our Mukuru App for assistance.
- You must memorise your PIN or keep a record of it in a safe place, separate from your card. Do not give your PIN to anyone (even family members).
- You must keep us updated with your personal information so you can continue to receive product updates.