Mukuru Money Transfer Service Short
By accepting and/or submitting these terms and conditions (T&Cs):
- I confirm that I want to be a user of the money transfer service that Remitix Limited, a company registered in England (“Mukuru”), owns and operates in Malawi with the help of Mukuru Money Transfer Limited.
- I accept that I am entering into a contract with Mukuru to use the money transfer service.
- I accept that these T&Cs and the terms found at www.mukuru.com apply to my contract with Mukuru and I confirm that I have read them and understand them.
- I declare that I am 18 years old or older; I live in Malawi; and I am acting for myself and not on anyone else’s behalf.
- I understand that I need to give Mukuru my personal information so my identity can be checked and for Mukuru to comply with the rules of the Financial Conduct Authority in England and the local laws in Malawi. I declare that all the personal information I give to Mukuru is true and correct.
- I confirm that Mukuru must act on all instructions it receives from me by text message, USSD, WhatsApp, email, Facebook, or other form of social or electronic media.
- I agree that a representative/agent of Mukuru can sign the ‘balance of payments integrated form’ on my behalf.
- Mukuru can pause or end our contract if it suspects that I am part of, about to be part of, or that I am linked to any fraud in connection with any money transfer or similar activity.