THE EASY WAY TO SAVE AND TRANSACT
With your Mukuru Card you can:
Receive your salary
Pay for Your Mukuru Money Transfer
Swipe for free at retailers
Withdraw and Top-up Cash
Buy airtime and electricity, and Pay DStv
At Mukuru we strive to make the lives of our customers easier.
Watch this video to see how the Mukuru Card adds value to their lives.
Get Started in 3 Easy Steps
- You must sign the back of the card in ink immediately when you receive it.
- When using POS devices, always check that the card returned to you is yours.
- Report lost or stolen cards or those not returned by calling 086 001 8555. Similarly, if your PIN has been compromised, stop your card immediately.
- Only enter your PIN when prompted to do so by the POS device.
- Do not disclose your PIN number/s to anyone. To reset your USSD secret PIN, call 086 001 8555 or chat to a consultant on our Mukuru App for assistance.
- You must memorise your PIN or keep a record of it in a safe place, separate from your card. Do not give your PIN to anyone (even family members).
- You must keep us updated with your personal information so you can continue to receive product updates.