6 Client Liaison opportunities have become available to join Mukuru’s team in Botswana. We have 4 positions available in Gaborone, 1 position in Maun and 1 position in Francistown.
The Client liaison reports directly to the Head of Branches
This position is responsible for providing customers with company information and signing them up for the Mukuru services on the Mukuru app. They are responsible for accurately capturing customer details as well capturing FIA required documentation and photos. The Mukuru Ambassador is situated in the banking hall of the branch.
Internal Liaison takes place with all Agent Support Consultants. External liaison takes place customers.
Duties and Responsibilities (includes but is not limited to):
• To ensure the banking hall and desk is kept presentable and sufficiently stocked
• Manage the queue in the banking hall
• Maintain awareness of any security issues in the banking hall
• To develop awareness of the Mukuru brand and services
• Provide new customers with forms/assist them to complete the forms and direct them to the correct counter
• Provide accurate information regarding Mukuru services
• Explain to potential customers what Mukuru does and how transfer work
• Provide potential customers with the various locations where money can be sent to
• To provide assistance to customers who have queries
• To sign up new customers on the Mukuru app
• To ensure all required regulations are adhered to
• Ensue FIA regulations are met in terms of documentation and clear photographs
• Check the customers documentation to ensure it is valid
• To maintain current knowledge of foreign exchange
• To uphold the company brand
• To manage own professional and self-development
• Grade 12 / or equivalent (Desirable)
• Customer service experience (Desirable)
• Knowledge of Mukuru products and services
• Knowledge of FIA and BOB regulations
• Mobile telephone (and app) skills
• Verbal communication skills
• Selling skills
• Interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your CV to [email protected], with the subject heading: Client Liaison (Gaborone/Maun/Francistown)
If you do not receive a response after two weeks from application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: ALL STAFF APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE WITH DUE CONSIDERATION OF THE COMPANY’S EE TARGETS