A new opportunity exists for a Regional Sales Supervisor to join our Sales Team. This role will be based in Durban.
The purpose of this position is to manage the specific regions in order to grow the Mukuru customer base.
The Regional Sales Supervisor reports directly to the Corridor Champ.
This position is responsible for ensuring that the all staff in their region s have all the information and documents they need in order to promote Mukuru services and sign up new customers. The Regional Sales Supervisor is responsible and accountable for all Agents and Information Officers in their region. The Regional Sales Supervisor ensures that new Agents and Information Officers are activated. They are also responsible for scouting out new areas and new locations for Info Centers.
Internal Liaison takes place with Marketing, new Agents and Agent Support Consultants. External liaison takes place customers.
Duties and Responsibilities (includes but is not limited to):
- To oversee the sales and targets of their assigned region
- Provide advice and guidance to Area Sales Supervisors
- Obtain and monitor regional sales stats from Head Office
- Motivate Areas Sales Supervisors to work towards sales targets
- Activate new Agents for regions when needed
- Keep track of various expenses and ensure all receipts are submitted timeously
- To develop awareness of the Mukuru brand and services
- Ensure sufficient stock of flyers and pamphlets are available for Agents at all times
- Explain to potential customers what Mukuru does and how transfers work
- Provide potential customers with the various locations where money can be sent
- Uphold and professionally promote the Mukuru brand
- To scout out and investigate feasibility of potential new locations for info centers
- Establish the viability of the potential location
- Obtain sign-off for new location
- Make logistical arrangements for opening of new info centers
- Arrange with marketing for signage and collateral
- To carry out inspections to ensure the efficient running of info centers
- Conduct 2 site visits to information centers each week
- To identify potential new business leads in order to grow the region
- Prepare for and conduct presentations on Mukuru’s products and services
- To take responsibility for stock management and cost management in region
- Monitor regional targets and ensure they are met
- To create and submit weekly reports
- Act as the company ears and eyes on the ground all record all relevant information
- Collate all relevant information in the correct report template
- To conduct general people management functions to ensure the effective running of the region
- Resolve HR and IR issues for all sales staff within assigned region
- Source new recruits for Agents and Information Officers
- Complete all required documentation and ensure contracts are in place for new staff
- Ensure all new staff have sufficient training before commencing employment
- Grade 12 or equivalent (Desirable)
- Understanding and speaking of Portuguese and Xitsonga/other relevant language (Essential)
- 1 year’s Mukuru Area Sales Supervisor experience (Essential)
- Knowledge of Mukuru products and services
- Knowledge of FICA and CPA regulations
- Mobile telephone (and app) skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Selling skills
- Interpersonal skills
- People Management and development skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the Subject Heading: Regional Sales Supervisor (Mozambiquan Corridor)
If you do not receive any response after two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: ALL STAFF APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE WITH DUE CONSIDERATION OF THE COMPANY’S EE TARGETS