New opportunities are available for Sales and Support Consultants to join our World Class Contact Centre based in Cape Town.
The main purpose of this position is to provide exceptional customer service and assistance with money transfer orders and related queries to promote and support customer loyalty to the Mukuru brand.
The Sales and Support Consultant reports directly to the Contact Centre Team Leader.
This position is responsible for taking in-coming calls from current and prospective customers, as well as making call-backs. The Sales and Support Consultant must obtain the relevant information and provide assistance to existing customers by either creating an order or loading a ticket on the Zen desk. They provide assistance to new customers with account creation. The Sales and Support Consultant is also responsible for promoting new products to customers.
Internal Liaison takes place with the Digital Support Team, Payment Relations and Vas Teams. External liaison takes place with all external customers contacting the Call Centre.
Duties and Responsibilities (includes but is not limited to):
- To assist customers who call the Mukuru contact centre
- Manage own system by prioritizing calls
- Accurately create tickets on the zen desk for queries that must be escalated
- To call back customers who have requested call-backs
- Identify the customer’s needs and either create an order or capture a ticket on the zen desk
- Ensure all information is accurately captured onto the system
- To create orders on the system on behalf of the customers
- To coordinate meetings for new account creation
- Provide the new customer with all relevant information about the card and what is required to open an account
- To assist new customers from the UK in creating accounts
- To promote new and additional products to customers
- To uphold the company brand
- To manage own professional and self-development
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Degree/diploma (Desirable)
- Mukuru call centre training course
- Understanding and speaking of English and one of the following languages -Sotho/Bemba/Portuguese/Chewa (Essential)
- 6 months Customer Service experience
- Contact Centre experience (Desirable)
- Knowledge of money transfer procedures
- Knowledge of FICA regulations
- Knowledge of African currencies
- Multitasking skills
- Computer skills
- Typing skills
- Telephone skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Selling skills
- Time management skills
- Organisational & administrative skills
- Conflict management skills
- Attention to detail
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the Subject Heading: Sales and Support Consultant
If you do not receive any response after two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.