An opportunity exists for a Training Facilitator to join our team based in Malawi.
The purpose of this position is to deliver training interventions for customer service, systems and products for internal staff as well as PayIn and PayOut partners.
The Training facilitator reports directly to the Country Manager.
This position is required to facilitate training sessions for internal staff with regards to customer service principle, internal systems and products. They are responsible for providing training to external PayIn and PayOut partners. The Training Facilitator is required to compile effective and engaging training programs and training material.
Internal Liaison takes place with the internal staff. External liaison is limited.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but is not limited to):
- Compile effective and engaging training programs conduct training courses in a professional and effective manner
- Deliver effective training for external PayIn and PayOut partners
- Provide support to partners when additional training or queries arise
- Conduct training audits for both internal and external stakeholders
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training initiatives
- Analyse responses and identify ways to improve training programs
- To manage own professional and self-development
- Grade 12 or equivalent (Essential)
- Training qualification (Essential)
- Degree in HR related field (Desirable)
- Train-the-trainer / assessor / moderator (Desirable)
- 2 years training and facilitation experience (Essential)
- Knowledge of training methodologies
- Knowledge of Mukuru products
- Knowledge of Mukuru systems
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Knowledge of PayIn and PayOut partners
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Written & verbal communication skills
- Planning & Organising skills
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the Subject Heading: Training Facilitator
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not receive any response after two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: ALL STAFF APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE WITH DUE CONSIDERATION OF THE COMPANY’S EE TARGETS