Want to change your future through education? We’re ready to help you.
Are you a foreign national student excited about all the doors an education can open for you? We are too. Mukuru wants to invest in your education today to build a society of equal opportunity tomorrow. The journey starts now.
We’re awarding bursaries to two foreign national matriculants to study at a university or technical university of their choice in South Africa in 2022.
As a leading Africa money transfer provider and Next Generation Financial Services Platform, we’re passionate about developing critical services that add value to the lives of the communities we serve.
If you’re keen to change your future, we’re ready to take the next step with you.
If you’re starting your first year of studies at a South African university or technical university in 2022, we’re awarding two bursaries in these fields:
- Software Development
- Software Development Management
- Software Architecture
- Business Analysis
- Information Technology Engineers
- Software Quality Assurance
- Be an African foreign national;
- Passed matric;
- Be registered to study at a South African university or university of technology;
- Complete the application form and provide the necessary documentation;
- Write a motivational letter which answers the question, ‘Why should Mukuru invest in you?’;
- Submit a signed reference letter from an educator, coach, or an adult who has led you or who has taught you.
- You agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
We’re looking forward to announcing the winners of our bursaries on 14 February 2022.
Take the first step towards a brighter future. Apply today.
Are you ready to #ChangeYourFuture?
Click here to complete your registration and start the application process.
Closing date: 31 January 2022
The bursary includes:
- Tuition fees