The Mukuru Education Fund, Unleashing Possibilities through Education
Applications are now closed for the 2023 school year
Are you a student excited about all the doors an education can open for you? We are too. Mukuru wants to invest in your education today to build a society of equal opportunity tomorrow. The journey starts now.
We’re awarding bursaries to fourteen learners to study at a university or technical university of their choice in South Africa in 2023.
Mukuru is a leading Next Gen Financial Services Platform in Southern Africa that provides digital innovation and cutting-edge payment solutions to the emerging consumer. As a fintech business, we are passionate about developing critical services that add value to the lives of the communities we serve.
Fields of Study:
- Software Development
- Software Development Management
- Software Architecture
- Business Analysis
- Information Technology Engineers
- Software Quality Assurance
- Completed matric
- Studying full time towards an undergraduate qualification, in one of the fields listed above
- In your 1st, 2nd, or 3rd year of full-time study
- Registered to study at a recognised and accredited South African university or university of technology
- A minimum overall average of 70% and a Bachelor’s Pass in Matric
- A minimum overall average of 65% at tertiary level
- Be in financial need
- Complete the application form and provide the necessary documentation.
- Write a motivational letter or create a Tik-Tok telling us ‘Why Mukuru should invest in you?’
- Submit a signed reference letter from an educator, coach, or an adult who has led you or who has taught you.
- Applicants will be shortlisted, and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
- Closing date: 19 December 2022
Take the first step towards a brighter future. Apply today. Winners will be announced on 25th January 2023. Ts and Cs apply.
Are you ready to #UnleashPossibilities?
Scroll down to start the application process.
Closing date: 19 December 2022
Mukuru Education Bursary Applications
"*" indicates required fields