- The Free Airtime 2.0 Campaign (“the Campaign”) is being run by Mukuru Shared Services (Pty) Ltd (Company Registration number 2017/476654/07) (“Mukuru”) from 3 June 2020 – 30 June 2020 (“the Campaign Period”) subject to these specific terms and conditions and the general terms and conditions for competitions which can be found at www.mukuru.com (“Competition Ts & Cs”).
- By entering the Campaign, you confirm that you have read and agree to be legally bound by the Competition Ts & Cs.
- If you have any questions about the Competition Ts & Cs or the Campaign itself, please contact us at ma[email protected] (weekdays during office hours 08h00 – 17h00).
- Competition Entry Requirements:
- To qualify for the Campaign:
- You must be a Mukuru Customer;
- You must have sent money during the month of May 2020, using the Mukuru Service for the first time (so you were a first-time sender);
- If your first send was outbound from South Africa, then your first send had to be to either Mozambique or Zimbabwe (if you sent money from anywhere else other than outbound from SA, then it does not matter to which corridor you sent the money to);
- It must be your second send and you must send money to a recipient, using the Mukuru Service;
- Your second send must take place during the Campaign Period; and
- The Campaign will only apply to the Corridor’s listed in the table below and only if your second send amount is no less than the Minimum Send Amount listed in the table:
Corridor – Minimum Send Amount – Value (“Value”)
SA to Mozambique – R600 – R20
SA to Zimbabwe – R600 – R20
Zimbabwe Outbound – $35 – $1 (ZWL equivalent)
Zimbabwe Domestic Money Transfers – $35 – $1 (ZWL equivalent)
Botswana Outbound – P400 – P15
Malawi Outbound – MWK25000 – MWK800
- A Mukuru Customer can obviously only qualify once for the Reward.
- A Mukuru Customer who qualifies for reward under these terms is not precluded from being able to qualify for reward under another campaign or competition being run at the same time by Mukuru under the terms and conditions applicable to such campaign or competition.
- Mukuru Customers who fulfil the requirements of clause 2.1 above will be referred to as “Qualifying Entrants” for the purposes of the Campaign.
- To qualify for the Campaign:
- The Reward
- Each Qualifying Entrant will receive the Value listed in the table under clause 2.1.6, for the respective Corridor, by way of airtime (“the Reward”). The Value is a fixed amount for the Minimum Send Amount and will not increase if the amount sent on the second send is more than the Minimum Send Amount.
- The Reward (airtime) will be loaded to the Qualifying Entrant’s airtime balance within 48 (forty eight) hours after the day on which the Qualifying Entrant has confirmed his/her order (as per clause 2.1.4 – 2.1.6).
- Qualifying Entrants who confirm their order on the weekend or on a public holiday, will receive their Reward within 48 (forty eight) hours from the following Monday or working/business day respectively.
- Qualifying Entrants who receive a Reward will be notified by SMS
- If Mukuru is unable to transfer the Reward to you within 4 (four) days, then the Reward will be forfeited.
- Mukuru employees will not be allowed to enter the Campaign.
- If for any reason, the Campaign cannot run as planned because of any technical failures, unauthorised intervention, computer virus, mobile network failure, tampering, fraud or any other causes beyond our control which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Campaign, we reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or cancel the Campaign and/or to disqualify any individual who (whether directly or indirectly) causes (or has caused) the problem.
- Mukuru may vary the terms of or cancel the Campaign at any time. Mukuru may vary or cancel the Campaign at any time without any liability to any person involved directly or indirectly in the Campaign.
- The Reward is not transferable for cash.
- Mukuru cannot be held liable for any loss, expense or damage to any person participating in the Campaign.
- A failure by Mukuru to enforce any one of the terms and conditions in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim or right of action by any Qualifying Entrant. If Mukuru does not enforce a provision, this will not mean that Mukuru has given up on or lost any rights.
- Mukuru will not assume any liability to any participant or Qualifying Entrant in connection with or arising out of the Campaign however it is caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited prizes, damages and other liabilities
- These Campaign Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of South Africa.