9 Reasons to Send Money to Africa Using Mukuru
If you are an expatriate living in the United Kingdom, you might already know what a challenge it is to find superb money remittances companies that allow for easy transfers and don’t overcharge. With Mukuru, however, you can send money to Africa with the knowledge that your transfer is safe, affordable, and quick. Below, we take a look at nine fantastic reasons why our customers prefer our services over other industry competitors.
- Instant Money Transfers – Life is unpredictable, and sometimes, an immediate cash transfer might be required to support your loved ones back home. With our instant transfers, you can send money to Africa without delay, and your loved ones can use this for essentials such as groceries or to cover an important expense.
- Send Money to Various Countries in Africa – We service various countries in Africa, including Zimbabwe, South Africa, Malawi, Zambia, Kenya, Botswana, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Eswatini, Mozambique, Lesotho, and Uganda.
- Choose Your Account Type – To send money to Africa through Mukuru, you first have to activate your account. You can choose between three account types depending upon your transaction needs. With a Lite registration, you can send up to £600 per month with no need to provide us with anything other than your name, mobile number, and identity number.
- Sign Up in No Time and Start Sending – It only takes a few minutes to sign up with us, and a friendly Mukuru consultant will be available to assist you every step of the way. Once activated, you can use your account to send money to a chosen recipient in any of the countries we service.
- Thousands of Cash Collection Points – We have thousands of cash collection points across Africa. These include Mukuru Orange Booths and payout partners that offer instant and safe cash collections. This makes our services ideal for families in rural areas who do not have access to financial institutions such as banks.
- Our Services Are Available in Six Languages – We pride ourselves on our ability to streamline our services for each customer, which is why we offer these services in six languages, namely, English, Shona, Chichewa, Sesotho, French, and Portuguese.
- Place Orders Online 24/7 – With us, you can send money to Africa any time of day or night with an online order. This can be done using your debit or credit card. Our customer service support is also available from 07:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. daily, Monday to Sunday.
- Your First Send is Transfer-fee Free – We aim to keep our transfer fees as affordable as possible, and customers can use our online tool to calculate how much they will pay on every order. Additionally, when signing up with Mukuru, your first send is completely transfer-fee free.
- Payments are Secure – We utilise 3D secure authentication to ensure that your details and information are completely protected. All transactions through Mukuru are safe and reliable.
With technology-driven, world-class financial